Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to become a member of GNC?
- How do I access my account when I need money?
- How much do I need to open an account?
- Is the joint account owner a credit union member?
- Is my money insured?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- Can a loan application be faxed to the credit union?
- How can I get current information about my VISA?
- What are your hours?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
Who is eligible to become a member of GNC?
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the area of Lawrence County, PA may become a member of GNC Community FCU.
How do I access my account when I need money?
You can come into the credit union, request a check be mailed to you or use our MAC ATM machine, conveniently located at our office at 201 S. Jefferson St. in New Castle at hours which are suitable to YOUR SCHEDULE, or use your "Glitz" debit card!
How do I apply for a loan?
Simply stop in our office and request a loan application, or Apply Online. Of course, you may feel free to call our office at 724-652-5783. Then complete and return the application with a current copy of a pay stub to begin the loan process.
How can I get current information about my VISA ?
Members can call 1-800-433-0505 to receive automated VISA account balance and payment information at your own convenient hours. The visa balance will be available on the home banking site.
Consolidating your debts into a Home Equity Loan may allow you tax-deductible interest!
CALL 724-652-5783 TODAY!
and let our staff provide you with all the information you will love to hear!